Q & A - Products
Starting with the 2010 Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue, Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for punches. While the black-bodied punches were great, Stampin' Up!'s committment to providing the very best crafting tools means that even if something works very well, if they see a chance to improve it, they will work to made it even better. You will see from the feature list below why this new punch body improves on the old.
A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Extra-large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch
- Larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! colour
The new punch body style is designed to be used on a flat surface, not held in your hand. Bonnie Thurber of Stampin’ Up! does a great job of showing how to use the new punches*...
*This video was produced for the US Stampin' Up! market and may have products that are not available in New Zealand.