There are some wonderful promotions this month. The first is that it is my birthday! Well not my REAL birthday, it's my Stampin' Up! birthday. It was three years ago this month that I joined up and started on my Stampin' Up! journey. To celebrate I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed at the May Creative Stamping Workshops.
- Click HERE for more information about the May Creative Stamping Workshops.
- Click HERE to contact me to book in to a workshop.
Stampin' Up! also have a fabulous promotion - a Paper Party! You get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper* when you buy three - no limits!
- Click HERE to see the Paper Party promotion flier (766 KB PDF).
- Click HERE to contact me to place your order for three packs of DSP and get a fourth for FREE!
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE... Join as a demonstrator during May and receive a free pack of Designer Series Paper* every month for the rest of this year! And to make it more enticing, Stampin' Up! now offers a new fully-customisable Starter Kit at the low price of $189.
- Click HERE to find out about joining my team.
- Click HERE to contact me for a no-obligation pack that explains the benefits and expectations of being an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
* Does not include Specialty Designer Series Paper
So to celebrate the Birthday and DSP Promotions, I want to share with you a birthday card made with the Twitterpated DSP from the Autumn-Winter Mini...
Stamps: Apothecary Art (wood: 127506, clear: 125527), Mixed Bunch (wood: 127516, clear: 125537). Card/Paper: Blushing Bride (121690), Early Espresso (121686), Whisper White (106549), Twitterpated DSP (125406). Ink: Blushing Bride (119786), Regal Rose (105211), Early Espresso (119670). Accessories: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (122330), Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262), Twitterpated Designer Buttons (125579). Tools: Simply Scored (122334), Blossom Punch (125603), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464), Eyelet Border Punch (119853), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430).
The butterfly was made using the Mixed Bunch stamp set and Blossom Punch (page 21 of the Autumn-Winter Mini), and then trimmed down. This little butterfly was inspired by Rachel Woollard...
I created this card for my sister's birthday, using the Simply Scored scoring tool to make DSP box-pleats along the bottom. The Simply Scored makes it really easy to create this look. We will be learning how to do this in the May Creative Stamping Workshops. See you there!